Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mother Goose

Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works! Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord. Psalm 105: 2-3

Spring has arrived here in the mountains and I'm loving every minute of it. Delicate flowers are poking out from the barren ground, and the mountain is shedding its brown winter wardrobe and sporting its new Spring-green attire. I see changes daily and new life is bursting forth everywhere. While walking by the pond this afternoon, I stumbled upon a mother goose on her nest. She quickly alerted me that I had invaded her territory! Each year the geese nest by the pond and it's always exciting to see the new babies when they are hatched. What a blessing it is to get up close and personal with God's awesome and amazing creation!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online