Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blog Makeover, Fresh Start

Thanks to Trista from Pumkin Patch Creations, my blog has a new look. I'm very pleased with the outcome and highly recommend her services!

My blog sat idle for quite some time, partly because I am new to the blogging world and wasn't really sure what to do next. In addition, I was praying about what direction to go with blogging. I also wanted to have my blog designed by someone who actually knew what they were doing before I started sharing it with people.

Now that the design issue is resolved and I'm happy with the new look, I'm still not sure what direction God wants me to take with blogging. I've spent a lot of time looking at other people's blogs over the past few weeks, and I decided what I don't want my blog to become: an addiction! I don't want it to take over my life and take the place of actually living life. So with that being said, I am going to try to post on a regular basis, but not necessarily every day. More than anything, I want my words to bless others and glorify God. What I post here will be what I feel God placed on my heart to share. I've always enjoyed writing and feel I need to use my writing for God's glory, but yet I'm so fearful of putting stuff I write "out there." I've resided in my comfort zone for many years and have written a lot of things that I've never shared because of fear. I feel blogging is one way for me to step out of my comfort zone.

Please bear with me as I continue the learning process of blogging. I'm looking forward to the adventure!




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online