Thursday, November 27, 2008

Counting My Blessings, Day Eight


My heart has been encouraged, as I've taken some time each day during this week leading up to Thanksgiving Day to focus on the many abundant and rich blessings that God has given me. I truly do have so much to be thankful for and blessings too numerous to count!

I conclude my week of counting blessings by being thankful for the blessing of Christian music. When I feel depressed or discouraged, listening to praise and worship music always lifts my spirits and restores joy to my soul. I love the traditional hymns, but I also enjoy contemporary Christian music. Often the words speak directly to me or to the situation I'm dealing with at the time. I am so thankful for the amazing artists and musicians who willingly use their gifts and talents in the ministry of music. Many of them will never know, this side of heaven, how their songs have impacted and changed lives.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online